Our team consists of passionate accountants, Corporate Finance advisors and tax specialists who work every day from a team mindset to get the best out of our clients. Work-life balance, adding value and humor are our keywords.
We focus on national and international clients within the SME sector and our working area extends throughout the Netherlands.
Our office is characterized above all by a high degree of service orientation and an above-average amount of consultancy work. In addition, our office distinguishes itself because not productivity, but customer contact is the driver to measure success. A relief for young professionals from other offices. Finally, Elysee Accountants has an AFM license to perform statutory audits.
Assistant accountant/bookkeeper (24-40 hours)
Your new challenge
As an assistant accountant/bookkeeper you have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- you process the financial administration for a diverse group of customers;
- you proactively advise customers on how they can optimize their financial processes and you enjoy supporting them in this;
- you ensure that customers have real-time insight into how their company is doing through a digital dashboard;
- you prepare interim specifications in preparation for the annual accounts.
Your personality is important to us at Elysee Accountants. We are looking for colleagues who enjoy their profession and who want to continue to develop themselves, who are curious and who dare to put forward ideas. We are also looking for someone with the following qualities for this position:
- completed education MBO or HBO business economics / accountancy;
- you already have experience with the toolboxes you will be working with: Twinfield, Basecone and Visionplanner;
- Besides the fact that we like it when you can communicate well with our customers, we think it is just as important that you are a good listener. You recognize the wish(s) and you are committed to fulfilling these wish(s);
- you are firmly convinced that in principle everything is possible and you also work from this thought;
- team player;
- 1-3 years of experience;
- available 24-40 hours a week.
Working at Elysee equals a combination of freedom, flexibility and responsibility in a very fun and educational working environment! Depending on your education and work experience, we also offer you a competitive salary and other interesting fringe benefits. But what we mainly offer is a lot of freedom and responsibility. We call it Accountancy 2.0.
Your future colleagues characterize our corporate culture as professional, informal, open and ambitious. We love to celebrate successes with each other and think it is important to team to relax during a dinner or a drink.
Our vacancies are also on Indeed